Breakfast Is My Favorite Meal

I think... LOL. I'm not sure I want to commit to just one meal since I do like them all. :) But, breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it's fun to start out with something really deeelish. Like take these awesome Bacon & Corn Griddle Cakes from Lori Lange at Recipe Girl.... I like to make these as a treat once in a while. One time I made the cakes with a fried egg in between a layer and the hubs loved that. This morning I added a few things that didn't exactly make it a healthy, low-cal breakfast since I fried up some leftover cheesy potatoes from last night's meatloaf dinner. And added sausage... but the combo was a winner! I also used pepper jack cheese as it's one of my favorites.


I mean seriously, how can you go wrong with this?

Course, you don't have to add fried cheesy potatoes, but it was a good way to clean out the left overs. 


I encourage you to at least try the griddle cakes :)

Pin It
Check out where I Link Party and share my posts!

Comments